Wednesday, July 15, 2009

mark post- senior ft recovery high school

I had the pleasure of doing Mark's senior photos on Tuesday. I already knew Mark so I knew that the shoot was going to be a breeze. We just joke around and took tons of photos of all his toys. 

Thanks Mark and I hope you enjoy your photos! 

I love this tractor image. The colors 'pop' and the wide angle adds effect. It really screams farm!
This is one of many with the truck. I like this one because Mark is showing off his serious side. hehe. Mark really cleaned that truck(and tractor). They were spotless and gleaming. 
This is Marks horse. They call him Flash, I think. For the horses nickname it was Fat Flash. Flash did a wonderful job too of posing. 
Last but not least, this is one of my favorite poses on tractors and Mark pulled it off well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment