Wednesday, July 22, 2009

jocelyn staugler- coldwater high school

Wow, thats all I can say about jocelyn's photos. I think the photos speak for themselves.  I cant wait to get the proofs back to you guys. I had a wonderful time photographing your senior pictures. 

I loved the fact that she wanted pictures with her prom dress. The teal stands out against the white walls. 
Jocelyn is in track so had to get some out there. 
Love the expression in this photo!
All elements are in our favor here. This makes school look cool. 
When I saw the docks all empty, I knew I had to use them. The dress was perfect. So cute!

There are many more pictures that are just as great or better. It was just so hard to pick the ones to post. I am just glad that I don't have to pick the images for print. 

Thanks Jocelyn and Sandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment