Monday, July 27, 2009

kaylee- two year old cuttie

I am always happy to take Kaylee's photos. She was my first newborn session and I have photographed her ever since. I am always amazed over the photos I get of her. I think they are some of my best work. 

This was also the first time I photographed Kaylee with hair and her mom curled it too. I think you would agree that it was worth the effort. 

This hat is one of three that I bought for the little girls that come to the studio. Even though every parent wants the happy smiling pictures, I really like the deer-in-head-lights looks too. 
Here Kaylee became a little less shy and she really worked the camera. Its very girlie. 
Love. Love. LOVE!  That is her true smile and isn't it the cutest thing! 
This my favorite shot. Its the perfect head shot. This is a photograph that will be forever treasured. 
Thanks Kaylee and Stephanie, It was a pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment