Wednesday, July 15, 2009

emily may- senior ft recovery high school

This evening I met Emily May and her team(sisters and mom). Emily had so many cute outfits.I think that they might have brought Emily's room with them however I didnt mind. I didnt have to carry anything around and  I really enjoyed how creative I could be with the outfits. They totally fit my style of photography which then resulted in tons of great photos. I honestly have no idea how I am going to choose for the proof book. The session was really great. I just couldn't wait to edit them. 

This outfit screamed summer and Emily really looked cute in it. 
I love the combo of the white shirt and flowers with the cute shorts. Thanks to everyone who helped picked the flowers. I knew they would rock.
I think that this photo shows Emily's true smile. 
This is my flower power shot. Everything in this photo blends perfectly! 
This one was just too cute not to post. I think that its just really fun and girly. 

Thanks Emily and family!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Isn't she a pretty young lady? (I would say that, I'm her MOM!!!) Julie, we had fun also! Hopefully we weren't too difficult with all the clothes :-) We look forward to seeing the rest of her pictures too!! Take Care and Thanks Again!!

    ReplyDelete