Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ashley's- a new store from my old studio

This is the top that I can't wait to buy next. Its simple and will go with anything. 

I also really love this sitting area. Adam waited here while tried on tops. Ashley was really thinking when she made this lounge area. 

I love this mint green shirt. The detailing is fun and pearl buttons really give its some elegance. 
This gray shirt is the one I bought. I wore it out on Friday and got rave reviews. 

Well, I met the owner of the newest store in downtown Coldwater. Ashley's is in the store front that was previously my studio so it was kind of bittersweet to see the changes. I do have to admit that I think she did a great job with the place and she did it in just 10 days. 

Ashley of Ashley's is fun and funky. She has a great eye for fashion and a welcoming personality.  The store itself is a mix of colors and flare that set the stage for the cool line of clothing. The clothes are different than any in the area made of the softest materials. I would know because I couldn't walk into that store and not buy anything. 

I wish the best to Ashley. She is bringing a great look into our town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment