Thursday, May 27, 2010

Father Rob- a mass of thanksgiving

When Rob's mom,Peg, called me to photograph this mass, I was honored. Rob was ordained on Saturay, May 22, 2010 and this was going to be his first mass. A mass in his hometown. I knew it was going to be something that you don't see everyday and I am so glad that I was there to capture it all.

The mass was beautiful and something, that for all who were there, they won't soon forget. As the mass went on, you could feel the joy and support of all of Rob's family and friends which then instilled an amazing sense of awe in the congregation. I have never seen so much red and white and heard such inspiring words. I think that the choir sang louder and the people particapated more. It's an impression on my heart and I hope these photographs do it justice.







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Julie. It was quite an event!

    ReplyDelete