Monday, May 10, 2010

emily + ben - to be

Meet Emily and Ben. Emily was a classmate of mine so when she asked me to do her wedding, I was honored. We went to the amazing Cox's Metro Park and traveled the trails. Lucky for me, I was wearing some comfy old flip-flops. Poor Emily's feet weren't so lucky. However, Ben was a great guide and showed us to some amazing spots.

One of the more important places has to do with this first image... As the story goes, Ben must have taken Emily to this tree(minus the swing) on one of their dates... long story short, Emily ended up falling out of the tree(They were trying to take a photo in the tree.) and breaking her arm. Ben, being the sweet guy he is, then built that amazing swing for her. What a great guy!

Anyways, I had a great Thursday night and see you soon at the wedding! Thanks!





1 comment: