Tuesday, October 19, 2010

maternity leave

I will be taking my maternity leave from October 23, 2010 to January 1, 2011.

Please feel free to call me with any orders or questions on family photos for the new year. Don’t be afraid to schedule photographs for late winter or early spring. Photos in the snow are amazing and original. So get out there and be daring!

Also there are going to be some great changes for the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011. Of course, I plan to blog about our new Little Link and my awesome December weddings so make sure to check out the blog periodically. It will be a very different holiday season for the Links!

Then, wedding pricing will be changing after the new year. There will be more options for future brides. Check out the website to keep updated! I am currently booking for the 2012 season. Please call as soon as possible. Dates fills up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment