Monday, August 2, 2010

matt & deanna- maternity

I am super excited to post these! Matt, my brother, and Deanna are expecting their little one in just a few short weeks so I had to get in some maternity photos. This is their last session before their lives change forever and they totally rocked it! We kept it simple and went out to the farm for some clean and classic shots. I am thrilled for the way they turned out! Now I can't wait to love and kiss on Baby Wenning however, I was so happy to capture the love that Matt and Deanna share for their little bump.







Thanks for looking!

Maternity session are so great. Its a time to really celebrate life and the love that it takes to bring a child into this beautiful world. I highly recommend maternity session for any expecting mommies/parents. They are photographs to be cherished for many years to come and what better to remember the life!

So to celebrate Baby Wenning and all those great to-be mommies I am going to offering mini-maternity sessions. These sessions will include the session fee, an outdoor location, two outfits, and a high resolution cd with 15-20 proofs/files to print from wherever you wish all for the super low price of $100. Don't let this offer pass you and your your little one by! Limited time only! Please feel free to call me with any questions: 419.852.8122.
Thanks Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment