Friday, July 23, 2010

kevin + beth 07.17.10

Well there is so much I can say about Kevin and Beth's wedding. I have known Kevin since he was a little Geier boy. He has been a brother to me that just lived somewhere else and even had Craig, my brother, as has his wing man and best man. There are those who wonder what Craig will do without Kevin and Beth... :) They have just been together THAT long!

Having said that, his wedding was extra special. It was a great day full of fun and laughs and crazy Geier boys. I know that they will have a fun and unpredicitable life with lots of love. Here's some of the days amazing photos. Thanks for letting me be a part of your day! Love*











These last couple of images were shot by my great friend and second shooter Rachel Post. She is a fast learner and I love having her with me on wedding days. Thanks for your lovely images and ideas Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment