Monday, March 22, 2010

kylee-2 years old

It just seemed like yesterday that I took Kylee's 18mth photos. As always, Kylee did great. I think that she made us work more for these photos but for a two year old, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Plus, I got to use my awesome new backdrop! Thanks for all the expressions and don't grown up too fast, Kylee! You're too cute for two!


Awe... the prim and proper. I think every shoot calls for this shot. It really captures what Kylee looked like at 2. All the way down to her shoes! :P


Love this expression. She's knows that she has us eating out of the palm of her hand!


The model shot. I LOVE those eyes!


I thought all the elements worked here too. I love the warm, rich browns with the blues.


I had to throw this shot in the bunch. She's so cute when she pouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment