Tuesday, February 2, 2010

booger- the puppy

This adorable little girl is my friends Rachel's newest addition to their family. We both agree that she needed puppy photos. You can tell we barely got them because her ears are just starting to pucker up.

I had such a great time during this fun but challenging shoot. Booger was not afraid of anything. I honestly think that she thinks she can fly! Well at least fly off of a table but, as you can tell, we captured some great photos in the process.

Such a good puppy! Rachel just started teaching her to sit and Booger is one fast learner. I am also loving this background. It brings the girl out... :)


What cute puppy eyes!


I wanted to try this action out. I love the feel it gave to a photo. I also think that the position of Boogers head and the angle of the shot really made the photo and action work nicely together.

No comments:

Post a Comment