Thursday, November 5, 2009

dan + emma

It was so very hard to pick my favorites from their session. Dan and Emma were just too good of kids. They were well behaved and listened well too. I know that Dan was getting antsy at the end but he held in there and the result; beautiful photos. These photos are something to cherish years and years from now. 

A classic photo. I think the color shows off their wonderful eyes! 

I know that this was definitely Dan's favorite part of the session. After throwing leaves nothing else was just quite as fun. 

Emma rocked this photo! I just love it. 

My little man Dan. He looks like he's up to something here. :)

Molly and family, 
Soon the proofs will be in and there are so many more great photos. I can't wait for you. 

Thanks Julie.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment