Wednesday, September 2, 2009

buddy- puppy

We just brought home Buddy yesterday. He is a goldendoodle and will be the size of a golden retriever when he's grown. He's been a bundle of fun. He loves to test how fast I can get him outside before he pees on my floor, play ball, and chew off  his collar. I hope to get him walking on a leash in the next week or so. I also hope he learns the potty training thing too.  He's one big baby and we love to love him!


I needed to do a test run on my lights before my session last night so I made Buddy my subject. I really think that he was going to die. He lasted about 30 seconds on the stool. lol. 
Poor baby, I think that he just wanted to stay by me side. 

This is a picture taken by my imacs camera. It was Buddy first photo. 
Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment