Friday, August 28, 2009

me- the new julie

The thing is I wanted to be different. Every once and awhile I get a itch to be completely different. So I change the one thing that every girl fines easy to change, my hair. 

I went in for a hair appointment on Wednesday. It was for the cut only, however I told my awesome stylist Rachel(at anew you in Coldwater) that I wanted to dye my hair red. So we gathered some ideas and the rest is history. I couldn't wait to get it done so I went back in on Thursday. 

Do I love it? You can see for yourself, however, you won't change my mind. I DO LOVE it. I think it's fabulous. Adam says he got a new wife. Men are crazy! 

This is the before. The disclaimer is that in this picture vs. the others I didnt have any eye makeup on. The sad thing is that I thought that this was a great picture BEFORE I took the afters. 

These are the afters. See, I love my new so much that I couldn't even decide on what photo to post. I had to post three. :)
Lastly, Thanks for listening to the ramble! Julie

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Very trendy. I was also in the mode for change when I was in the salon last week. You will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete